Women Driving Business: Afternoon Forums on Nov. 7, 2019
Live Powerfully & Recharge Your Energy
Afternoon Forums & Social
Kick off the afternoon with an event tailored to women in business. Following an inspiring address by Dana Tyson of Sunny 99.1 radio, women will choose up to three break-out sessions to attend based on individual interests. Each break-out session features a moderated panel of executives in key interest areas (healthcare, customer service, marketing & technology, and financial power). Following the break-out sessions, relax with friends old and new at the social from 5-6:30 pm. Enjoy tasty refreshments and lively conversation, while you knock out some holiday shopping. It’s a fun way to wrap up a day of invigorating content with meaningful business leads.
Thursday, November 7 • 1 pm – 6:30 pm
Red Oak Ballroom at Norris Conference Centers at City Centre
816 Town & Country Blvd, Suite 210
Houston, TX 77024
HCA Small Business Committee “Ask The Experts” Lunch ‘N Learn
Houston Contractors Association (HCA)’s Small Business Committee is hosting an “Ask The Experts” Lunch ‘N Learn event on Wednesday, June 26th from 11am to 1pm at the HCA Office: 4001 Sherwood Lane / 77092.
We have six expert speakers:
- Tiko Hausman of TKO Biz Solutions, small business certifications expert
- Yusef Muhammad of SCORE Association, business resources expert
- Brian Manning of mc2 civil inc., construction expert
- Tony Henshaw from the City of Houston, city work expert
- Liz Lara Carreno of GoldmanSachs 10K Small Business, small business expert
- Megan F. Salch of Tell Your Tale Marketing & Design, marketing expert
The purpose of this Lunch ‘N Learn is to give our members an opportunity to ask a panel of experts about everything from securing funding to free business development resources to what primes look for in a subcontractor.
- HCA Members: $10
- Non-HCA Members: $20