Houston Contractors Association (HCA)’s Small Business Committee is hosting an “Ask The Experts” Lunch ‘N Learn event on Wednesday, June 26th from 11am to 1pm at the HCA Office: 4001 Sherwood Lane / 77092.
We have six expert speakers:
- Tiko Hausman of TKO Biz Solutions, small business certifications expert
- Yusef Muhammad of SCORE Association, business resources expert
- Brian Manning of mc2 civil inc., construction expert
- Tony Henshaw from the City of Houston, city work expert
- Liz Lara Carreno of GoldmanSachs 10K Small Business, small business expert
- Megan F. Salch of Tell Your Tale Marketing & Design, marketing expert
The purpose of this Lunch ‘N Learn is to give our members an opportunity to ask a panel of experts about everything from securing funding to free business development resources to what primes look for in a subcontractor.
- HCA Members: $10
- Non-HCA Members: $20